No Stone Unturned
Hundreds of Satisfied Clients

With over two decades of experience, Piper Legal is ready to handle your case with diligence and the expertise you need.

Child Custody FAQ

Singer Pistiner, PC provides assistance on important issues when parents separate. Our Scottsdale child custody lawyers help in child relocation cases and can assist parents with issues related to parenting plans and child support.

When something as important as your child’s future is at stake, you should consult with an attorney as soon as possible when you decide to separate or divorce so your lawyer can begin providing you with immediate help making strategic decisions aimed at securing your preferred custody arrangement.

Singer Pistiner, PC not only provides personalized advice to clients who are involved in an initial custody case or who need to change custody orders, but we have also prepared answers to some common questions so parents can learn more about what to expect when it comes to custody issues. Browse some answers below and give us a call when you are ready to get an advocate on your side to help with custody issues.

Singer Pistiner, PC is prepared to help you fight for your preferred custody arrangement either in court or out of it. Give us a call at (480) 418-7011 or contact us online to find out more about the ways in which Scottsdale child custody lawyers can help.

Cases We Handle

Practicing Law Across Many Areas

Our Clients Say It All

  • “Rob is the best!! Being served with an unreasonable petition is stressful! Rob explained the process, the law, and all possible outcomes.”

    - Maile W.
  • “Rob is great at what he does.”

    - Chris S.
  • “He was very confident, responsive, and very informative.”

    - Mike T.
  • “Jason was absolutely amazing.”

    - Justin A.
  • “Jason was there to mend my mistakes and professionally deal with an opposing party who was less than cooperative.”

    - S.C.

    Values that Define Our Firm

    • 5 Star Client Rating
    • Convenient Payment Plans Available
    • Upfront Paperwork and Billing Processes
    • Over 40 Years of Combined Legal Experience

    Contact Us

    Schedule Your Free Consultation Today

    Our legal firm handles a variety of cases and has nearly four decades of combined experience to bring to the table. Our focus is our clients — everything we do is in your best interest.

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your phone number.
      This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.