Family law can affect almost every aspect of your life, from your relationships, to the time you will spend with your children, to your property. At Singer Pistiner, P.C., in Scottsdale, Arizona, our family law attorneys are dedicated to achieving your goals while providing a high level of client service.
The following are examples of the types of issues we handle:
- Divorce: Our attorneys will guide you through the divorce process and work to resolve all related matters such as child custody and visitation, marital property division and spousal support.
- Marital property division: Our lawyers will help you protect your separate property and obtain a fair division of community property including real estate, retirement accounts, family businesses and other assets.
- Child custody and visitation: If you have children, we will devote a large part of our efforts to obtaining a successful resolution of custody, visitation and support issues.
- Spousal maintenance: During the divorce process, the court will determine if you or your spouse is entitled to maintenance (also known as spousal support or alimony).
- Post-decree modifications and enforcement: Child custody, visitation and support can be modified after your divorce if there is a substantial change in your circumstances.
- Paternity: Unmarried parents who break up face the same child custody, visitation and support issues as married parents who divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements: As people get married later in life or enter into second marriages, more are considering prenuptial agreements as a civil way to prevent property disputes in the event of a future divorce.
No matter what kind of family law issue you face, our lawyers will carefully explain your legal options, the possible outcomes and the cost. Our attorneys represent clients in Maricopa County Family Court and other courts in the Scottsdale metropolitan area.
Family Law Attorneys Serving Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler and Mesa
If you’d like to know more about how our Scottsdale family law attorneys handle divorce, please feel free to call 602-264-0110 or send us an e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation. From our office on Camelback Road, we represent clients throughout the Scottsdale metropolitan area in Arizona.